mandag 2. september 2013

Kittycats



This is Feit'n (Fatso). He's a gentle, talkative, playful elderly gentleman who is in serious need of some grooming. He used to have such beautiful coat, but after he was neutered it's just tangles and dreads. Poor baby.
This photo of him didn't turn out too good. He is never still as long as he's getting attention, and me with a camera is attention. He purrs, squirms, turns and talks. Non stop. I know he looks relaxed here, but that's just to fool you guys to get you on his side ;)


Here is his sister Mims. They are from the same litter, so she is an elderly woman. You would never know just looking at her. She is tiny and looks like a kitten. Sweet cat. At least towards the humans and the dog in the family. Towards her mother and her brother, not so much. This change in mood and behaviour happend as a result of being sterilized. I guess sterilization isn't all that. 
I like this picture of her. Wasn't to easy to capture, because she was going to sleep, and had her eyes closed most of the time. I had to try to trick her into opening them, and this is one the few pictures I got. Gorgeous, isn't she?

Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar