mandag 2. september 2013

Photo storage

In addition to storing my photos on my computer (which could actually crash one day), what better than to store it online?
Yeah, I have Drop Box as well, but one likes to share, doesn't one?

I'm merely a beginner in photographing and purchased my first digital camera earlier this summer, and participated in a crash course from Canon, just to learn how the camera works and to get some tips and hints about stuff.
I will take more courses over time, there's so much to learn, so many hints and tips that can make the art of photographing easier. I mean, why climb all the mountains by your self and on your own, when so many people have been there before you, and can guide you to the top. Right? Right.

I think I have an eye for motives. At least I want to believe I do. I will be posting my humble tries here on the blog, and let you guys (whom ever happens to stumble across this blog) be the judges.
I'm a sucker for feed back, so please feed back ;)

Ok, this is me. I hope you'll enjoy your visit enough to re visit as new photos are posted.

Take care now!

Aina


Ingen kommentarer:

Legg inn en kommentar